mié, 13 dic|
FREE Math-Dance Q&A
A monthly questions and answer session with Miranda Abbott, explaining the method of using dance and movement to teach mathematics and a brief history of the educators who've pioneered this work. With a focus on Rosenshine's Principles of Instruction and Building Thinking Classrooms.
Horario y ubicación
13 dic 2023, 14:00 – 14:40 GMT-6
Acerca del evento
1. Questions (10 minutes):
- Open Floor: Ask questions or seek clarification on any aspect of Dance Equations and its programs.
2. What is Dance Equations (10 minutes):
- About: Learn about Dance Equations and its mission.
- How: Understand how Dance Equations combines mathematics and dance to make learning engaging and fun.
- Advantages: See the educational and creative advantages of Math-Dance for students.
- See historical and statistical information as it relates to effective teaching strategies.
2. How to Get Started with Dance and Movement (20 minutes):
- Practical Steps: How teachers can begin incorporating dance and movement into their math lessons.
- Simple Activities: Examples of easy-to-implement dance and movement activities that can be used in the classroom.
- Participation: Follow along with a brief, interactive dance activity.
Free Seminar Access0,00 US$