mié, 01 nov|
After-School Math Clubs and Elective Activities Seminar
Join us for an engaging seminar where we'll guide registered teachers step by step on how to create an exciting after-school Math-Dance Club at your school. During this presentation, you'll learn about our comprehensive handbook, packed with innovative ideas, and lesson plans.
Horario y ubicación
01 nov 2023, 17:00 – 17:30 GMT-6
Acerca del evento
1. What is Dance Equations (5 minutes):
- About: Learn about Dance Equations and its mission.
- How: Understand how Dance Equations combines mathematics and dance to make learning engaging and fun.
- Advantages: See the educational and creative advantages of Math-Dance Clubs for students.
2. How to Get Started with Dance and Movement (5 minutes):
- Practical Steps: How teachers can begin incorporating dance and movement into their math lessons.
- Simple Activities: Examples of easy-to-implement dance and movement activities that can be used in the classroom.
- Participation: Follow along with a brief, interactive dance activity.
3. What Our After-School Clubs and Elective Packages Include (5 minutes):
- Program Overview: See the Dance Equations' after-school clubs and elective packages.
- Content and Resources: Explore curriculum materials and lesson plans.
- Benefits for Schools: Review our list of recent studies in regard to increased student engagement and improved math skills through movement.
4. Licensing (5 minutes):
- Licensing Options: Learn about the licensing options for schools and educators, plus other revenue opportunities.
- Cost and Support: Discuss pricing structures, support resources, and the benefits of becoming a licensed partner.
5. Questions (10 minutes):
- Open Floor: Ask questions or seek clarification on any aspect of Dance Equations and its programs.
Free Seminar Access0,00 US$